Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Japan

Although I have already been to Japan, I would LOVE to visit Japan again. Japan is an amazing place, it is clean and has AWESOME food! They have a great and efficient transportation system. We rode through Japan on the Shinkansen, also known as a bullet train. The food there was the best food I've ever had in my whole life. In Kyoto Station, they had a whole floor dedicated to ramen. The one ramen store we chose was the best tasting ramen I've had and to top it off, it was only $4! I also ate at a sushi place similar to Genki Sushi. Each plate of sushi was either 150 yen or 356 yen. The total bill for 5 people, each having near ten plates, was about 10000 yen. The picture below was taken in Oshima at a bridge that was made with no nails. It is a huge, spectacular bridge with a breathtaking view. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

France

For my last post of this semester, I would like to visit France. France is a beautiful country. The two places that I have to visit are the ...