Friday, July 27, 2018

Barcelona

Another place I want to visit is Barcelona. I do not want to visit Barcelona to go sight seeing or to see the history that lies underground, mostly so that I can see my favorite soccer player play. Lionel Messi, a forward/ attacking mid of Barcelona FC, is a marvelous player. His touches, speed, and finesse is what makes the game so beautiful. I want to travel to Barcelona to watch him destroy his competition before he retires. He is my soccer idol and my inspiration to be a better soccer player. 

1 comment:

  1. I also want to travel Barcelona. I like soccer and wanna see real Messi not online.

    ReplyDelete

France

For my last post of this semester, I would like to visit France. France is a beautiful country. The two places that I have to visit are the ...