Friday, July 27, 2018

Egypt

Egypt is the place where the pharaohs curse lies and pyramids holding ancient treasures and secrets. Next on my list of places I want to visit is Egypt. Egypt is one of the most places that are rich in history and secrets, dating back thousands of years. The Nile River runs through Egypt, which was especially useful to Egyptians because of its water with high-nutrients. The Nile River helped civilization prosper in the desert. A notable place to visit in Egypt is the Great Pyramid of Giza. Made in 2560 BC, the Great Pyramid of Giza is the oldest of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. Built for the pharaoh Khufu, this was the largest pyramid made. The Great Pyramid of Giza is amazing to this day, because Egyptians made this without using any modern tools. They used their hands and hard labor to complete this marvelous project. The Great Pyramid of Giza is definitely a site to see.

1 comment:

  1. I'm also interested in and want to visit there because I like a movie "the Mummy"! anyway, Egypt has a lot of great historical things. the great Pyramid of Giza is amazing, so I want to visit there until I die. and I also want to see sphinx. thank you for sharing the information about Egypt!

    ReplyDelete

France

For my last post of this semester, I would like to visit France. France is a beautiful country. The two places that I have to visit are the ...