Friday, July 27, 2018

Italy

One of the first places and the place I am most excited to visit is Italy. I am majoring in Classics, which is a combination of Ancient Greek and Roman history, literature, and language, which is the main reason for wanting to visit Italy. Italy is a beautiful country in Europe, which touches the Mediterranean Sea. The Romans built the most expansive empire and when I travel to Italy, I want to visit all the landmarks and important places of Ancient Rome. One of the places I want to visit is the Colosseum. I will add a picture below of what the Colosseum looks like. The Colosseum is a place where Romans gathered to watch gladiatorial games, mock sea battles, and humans fighting lions and bears and tigers. The Colosseum is a truly remarkable place that is well-preserved.


No comments:

Post a Comment

France

For my last post of this semester, I would like to visit France. France is a beautiful country. The two places that I have to visit are the ...